Welcome to my blog - Read all about my many adventures as a graduate student in the Organizational Leadership program, a graduate assistant for the Office of Alumni Relations and Annual Giving and most importantly a Mercyhurst University alum!


Thursday, May 26, 2011

"Look at this photograph, everytime I do, it makes me laugh" - A year in review!

Check out some of my favorite memories of junior year. I chose a picture from each month of school. I could have put a million pictures on, but these are the ones that made the cut!

June - Hanging out downtown with summer work friends at "8 Great Tuesdays" a free concert series throughout the summer!
July - Welcoming the freshmen to Mercyhurst with the Laker Leaders at summer orientation!
August - Hanging out at Presque Isle, watching one of Erie's beautiful sunsets and relaxing before the school year begins!
September - Back to school, enjoying an evening with friends and roommates in Garvey Park for the annual Fall Ball!
October - celebrating my 21st birthday with friends!
November - Hanging out in the townhouse, acting crazy, procrastinating...but still getting everything done!
December - Celebrating Christmas with the Ambassador club and sporting an "ugly sweater" for the ugly sweater competition!
January - Cheering on the Lakers at a Mercyhurst vs. Gannon game and meeting and mingling with Mercyhurst alumni!
February - Hanging out with friends, taking a midnight study break to go to Mighty Fine doughnuts!
March - getting inducted as Ambassador Club President for my senior year - one of my favorite accomplishments of the year!
April - Winning an award for my research paper with fellow researchers in Washington D.C.
May- Celebrating the end of the year at Springfest. A concert with The Plain White T's and a carnival/luau- a great way to kick off summer!

Wow did junior year go back quickly! I am truly blessed with the greatest of friends, the smartest of teachers, and the best of times!

No comments:

Post a Comment