Welcome to my blog - Read all about my many adventures as a graduate student in the Organizational Leadership program, a graduate assistant for the Office of Alumni Relations and Annual Giving and most importantly a Mercyhurst University alum!


Saturday, June 25, 2011

It doesn't seem real yet!

This just in:
I am extremely organized. With that being said I love love love to use my planner! The title of this post is because I just wrote the academic calendar into my new planner for my senior year. As I was writing "Graduation Day" in, it has not hit me that in less than a year I will be graduating from the 'Hurst....I wonder what I will think on that day! Surely by then it will seem extremely real!
Next up is a post about summer orientation!
For now - you too can mark your calendars: Sunday, May 20, 2012 Mercyhurst College Commencement!

No comments:

Post a Comment