Welcome to my blog - Read all about my many adventures as a graduate student in the Organizational Leadership program, a graduate assistant for the Office of Alumni Relations and Annual Giving and most importantly a Mercyhurst University alum!


Monday, August 8, 2011

Picture of the Week - Summer Orientation #3

Here's all of the Laker Leaders who worked our 3rd Summer Orientation. It was a great day, we got a chance to meet a lot of the incoming freshmen. It was a great day for them too- they got to meet other students who are in their class and meet their academic advisor.
A students' academic advisor is extremely helpful! When I started out as an undeclared student, my advisor was helpful in directing me towards the area I was interested in. Once I declared as a Business major, my new advisor, Dr. Yalcindag meets with me before each term to make sure I am working on track and taking all the right classes. We're very lucky to have such dedicated and hard working professors :)
Welcome to Mercyhurst, Class of 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment