Welcome to my blog - Read all about my many adventures as a graduate student in the Organizational Leadership program, a graduate assistant for the Office of Alumni Relations and Annual Giving and most importantly a Mercyhurst University alum!


Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Take a Look at My Townhouse!

Reason why Mercyhrust is so great #1: only freshmen live in dorms. Sophomore, Juniors and Seniors all live in the upperclassmen area which consists of apartments and townhouses. This is such a great perk...who wants to be stuck in a teeny tiny dorm any longer than they have to? This year I (along with my 4 roommates) live in an on campus townhouse and it's a pretty sweet deal, it's roomy and cozy and just makes being away from home a lot easier because you can make it feel like home.
So here's some pictures!
Here's the kitchen, you can see our food and our cute curtains. In the back left hand corner is a pantry and it's so nice, there's 6 shelves and that's where we store all of our mac n cheese, little debbie snacks, popcorn, etc. all the typical college food :-)

Here's my bedroom. I'm on the left side and my roommate Meghan is on the right. She's also a blogger, you can check out her blog (meghanmercyhurst.blogspot.com). Our room is pretty big, we like to have the beds unbunked so that we can each have our own side of the room and our own personal area.

Here's just my side. You can see my bed and all of my comfy pillows and my posters too! Yes, I love Rocky lol, Friends is also a great show, I own all 10 seasons on dvd...it's a great alternative to doing homework sometimes! Also I have a poster of The Notebook...I got that poster at the poster sale that comes to campus every year.


Here's a few views of the living room. We decorated it with cute posters and decorations. Of course we have a tv, some couches and some end tables. At night time all my roommates and I gather in the living room to hang out, we usually watch movies, Friends or anything that we can find on tv!

So that's my townhouse! When I'm not out and about on campus, this is where I spend my time!!
Be on the lookout for my post about Homecoming and Alumni Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment