Welcome to my blog - Read all about my many adventures as a graduate student in the Organizational Leadership program, a graduate assistant for the Office of Alumni Relations and Annual Giving and most importantly a Mercyhurst University alum!


Sunday, November 14, 2010

Finals. Need I say more?

Finals are here. This means that I have been studying and studying and studying and did I mention studying, since Thursday evening.
So far things are going quite well, I have motivation and I am working on staying on top of things. What keeps me going is knowing that in just three more days, I will be able to sleep as long as I want, catch up on the shows that I never get a chance to watch and just plain old relax!

My roommate Alexa and I just got back from the student union where the SAC (Student Activities Council) held "Food for Finals." They basically offer free food for all of our students! There was pizza, chicken wings, apple pie, candy bars, granola bars, combos, chips, and apples! Since this awesome food is all for free as well as a chance to stop studying for awhile, EVERYONE goes to it! So Alexa and I arrived 20 minutes early and there was still at least 40 people in line ahead of us. Luckily we were there early enough to get all of the food that we wanted!
Now that I am stuffed from the yummy pizza and apple pie, it's time to go back to studying. All that's between me and break is: a Finance test, a Business Law test, a Communication Theory and Research take home test and paper and a Public Relations campaign. I know it seems like a lot, but don't worry, I can do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment