Welcome to my blog - Read all about my many adventures as a graduate student in the Organizational Leadership program, a graduate assistant for the Office of Alumni Relations and Annual Giving and most importantly a Mercyhurst University alum!


Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's the Final Countdown

At this point there are four M-W-F classes left and four T-TH classes left! Can you even believe it?!
It's kind of a blessing and a curse. I am so so glad that the term is almost over, yet I am dreading finals and I am fairly nervous for the lack of time that I have to finish everything.


Before finals, I still have:
1. three Business Law assignments
2. a Financial Management exam
3. to turn in a draft of my Public Relations campaign AND make changes to the section that my teacher already checked over
4. complete a take home essay/exam for Communication Theory and Research
5. present my Communication Theory and Research project to the class
6. complete my Public Relations campaign
7. complete my Comm Theory and Research project
8. study for my Financial Management and Business Law finals
**All of this needs to be completed in the next TWO WEEKS!!!


I am so excited because I was able to catch a nap earlier today and now I am sitting in the living room about to get to work. I am looking forward to crossing things off of my list. I have zero meetings tonight and zero places to be, so that equals many things getting accomplished woo hoo!


Fifteen more days until break! Let the countdown begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment