Welcome to my blog - Read all about my many adventures as a graduate student in the Organizational Leadership program, a graduate assistant for the Office of Alumni Relations and Annual Giving and most importantly a Mercyhurst University alum!


Friday, April 15, 2011

Pictures of the Week: Spring Charity Ball

Here's a picture of Mike and I waiting for the buses to arrive on campus to take us to Union Station, a catering venue located in downtown Erie. Mike being such a gentleman, let me borrow his jacket because it was a bit chilly.

This year, the annual Spring Charity Ball gave all of the funds to the Jenni-Lyn Watson memorial foundation. There was a huge turnout! Mike and I had ticket #'s 133&134 so we know there were at least that many people!




Here's a picture of me and 3/5 of my roommates for next year, Kaleigh, Liz and Sarah!


With dinner and dancing, a good time was had by all!







No comments:

Post a Comment