Welcome to my blog - Read all about my many adventures as a graduate student in the Organizational Leadership program, a graduate assistant for the Office of Alumni Relations and Annual Giving and most importantly a Mercyhurst University alum!


Sunday, September 18, 2011

Experiential Learning Fair- Time to Get Involved & Fall Ball!

Greetings dedicated readers! A lot went on this past week, it was very busy, but as you know- that's how I like it to be!
Aside from classes, this week was really exciting for the younger students because it was the Experiential Learning Fair! This is a HUGE  campus event where every single campus club (over 85 organizations) are on display both inside and even outside of the student union. At the fair, students, especially freshmen who aren't involved in anything yet, get to walk around and visit the tables, talk to current club members and sign up to join and an all clubs they would like to!
When I was a freshman, this fair was really important for me. Funny enough, I went to the fair because I wanted to sign up for a club that I had in mind, when I saw the table for it, there was a long line so I decided to go back later. I turned around, and right in front of me was the table for the Ambassador Club and a student asked me if I wanted information, and well- it pretty much all took off from there!
He I am at the SAA table!

For more pictures from the Experiential Learning Fair, check out the Mercyhurst Facebook Page!

















Once the weekend got here, it was time for more fun! Our Student Activities Council plans an annual Fall Ball and my roommates and friends all went to it! The ball was in Garvey Park, right in the center of campus, under a tent- it was perfect weather for it too! Check out the SAC facebook page (link above), "like" it and you will get a chance to see all of the events that they plan throughout the school year- it's always a fun time!


Mike and I!



Roomates!

The guys!


The girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment