Welcome to my blog - Read all about my many adventures as a graduate student in the Organizational Leadership program, a graduate assistant for the Office of Alumni Relations and Annual Giving and most importantly a Mercyhurst University alum!


Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ye Old Picture of the Week

Last weekend, my hisory class took a field trip to the Pittsburgh Renaissance Fair! My class which is a Mercyhurst "Faculty Led Study Abroad" class, will be traveling to France and London at the end of the term. Mercyhurst offers several different levels of study abroad opportunities, some for the entire year, some for a term and some mini ones like the one I'm going on which is for 10 days. Check out the LINK to read more about study abroad opportunities that you can take part in!!
My class is a lot of fun and we are truly getting a hands-on experience which is something that Mercyhurst is dedicated to. One can learn a great deal from text books and lectures but hte hands-on experiences that Mercyhurst offers students from all grade levels is something you won't learn from a textbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment