Welcome to my blog - Read all about my many adventures as a graduate student in the Organizational Leadership program, a graduate assistant for the Office of Alumni Relations and Annual Giving and most importantly a Mercyhurst University alum!


Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Picture of the Week- Snacks for the College Student

Snacks that I enjoy throughout the school year!
While the cafeteria is awesome because I really do NOT know how to cook- I always get hungry and need to grab some random snacks. After a shopping trip at the grocery store, this picture shows some of my favorites! Please notice the quickness, deliciousness and microwaveable-ness of my choices! Even though I am a senior and have had a full kitchen in my apartment or townhouse since sophomore year, it totally doesn't mean that I have grown up in my snack choices :)

No comments:

Post a Comment