Welcome to my blog - Read all about my many adventures as a graduate student in the Organizational Leadership program, a graduate assistant for the Office of Alumni Relations and Annual Giving and most importantly a Mercyhurst University alum!


Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Through the Years We All Will be Together

The title of my post "through the years we all will be together" is very appropriate for this time of year because for me, when I am home from school, I am spending my time with my family and close friends who as the song goes, "if the fates allow," I will be with them all throughout the years! I wanted to give you a quick view of my Christmas celebrations thus far. Even though my immediate family consists of just me, my mom, dad and sister, my extended family is pretty....huge! We are all really close and we're together all the time. So here's a picture recap of all of my holiday fun!

Here's my grandma and my aunt wearing their pajamas!




My first party was with my grandma's side of the family (my mom's mom) and we all went to my aunt's house for a pajama party, gift exchange and lots of snacks! Everyone showed up wearing their pajamas!
Here's my family and I!

Later in the week we celebrate Christmas Eve with my papa's (my mom's dad) side of the family after Christmas Eve mass.
Here's a picture of my great-grandma and all of her grandchildren (4+spouses) and great-grandchildren (6) on Christmas Eve!

Following the party at my aunt's house, we went to my grandma and papa's to exchange gifts with them and my aunt, uncle and cousins. We couldn't stay too late because we all needed to get home in time to go to sleep for santa to come!

Brady, my little cousin got a Mercyhurst sweatshirt from me!
Jenna, a future Laker, got Mercyhurst sweatpants and a t-shirt!

Here's a picture of Mike and I!

On Christmas day, my mom and dad hosted 30+ family members at our house! We had ham, lasagna, and many other platters, not to mention cookies!
Here's my papa (he lives in Las Vegas but is here for December) and some of his great-grandchildren!

Here's myself with my mom, dad and sister on Christmas!

My Christmas was wonderful and spend with family and friends! I hope yours was merry and blessed and I wish you a very happy new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment