Welcome to my blog - Read all about my many adventures as a graduate student in the Organizational Leadership program, a graduate assistant for the Office of Alumni Relations and Annual Giving and most importantly a Mercyhurst University alum!


Sunday, March 6, 2011

Back at School..SPRING Term!

Today marks the beginning of spring term!
Back to classes, back to my work study job, back to a regular routine. The best part about this term is right in its name...spring! Pretty soon the sun will set later, the days will get warmer and summer will get closer.  absolutely love Mercyhurst in the spring, the campus is green and beautiful and you just can't help but want to be outside!
This term is going to be a challenging one.
My class schedule is:

Principles of Operations Management: It is 3.5 hours long on a Sunday night. Just so you don't get nervous, this is not a normal class time or time - length! I had my first class tonight and it was actually okay. My teacher brought us cookies and gave us a few breaks. Also, he uses a ton of stories so the material is easier to understand.
International Organizational Behavior: this class is with a teacher that my boyfriend and roommate have both had before and they really enjoyed it, so I am looking forward to it.
Labor/Management Relations: this is one that sounds really interesting to me, I really like working with people and it sounds like it will teach me very important tools.
Communication in Society: a lot of my friends have taken this one already, I am kind of upset that I didn't take it with them, but I hear it is enjoyable!

I am looking forward to the upcoming term, I am going to start out strong and work really hard. Now that it's March, I know that we are in the home stretch snow-wise. Just a few more weeks and we should be seeing some sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment