Welcome to my blog - Read all about my many adventures as a graduate student in the Organizational Leadership program, a graduate assistant for the Office of Alumni Relations and Annual Giving and most importantly a Mercyhurst University alum!


Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It's Just a Bunch of Hocus Pocus

Amongst stress and overwhelmed-ness, I think it's really important to take time out to just sit around, relax and do something that you really enjoy. I personally love to watch tv, like I said before, I use it as a break from studying.

Here's my October wish for all of my readers:
Watch Hocus Pocus before the month is over. It's a Disney movie, so it's not too scary, kids can watch it, but even bigger kids like me LOVE to watch it all month long.



It is a movie that reminds me of my childhood and I have already watched it three times this month and plan on watching it once more before October fades into November.

Aside from all of this Hocus Pocus, tonight was pledge speech night; Ambassador pledges gave 3 minute speeches on some piece of Mercyhurst history. There are 75 kids pledging for Ambassadors, we heard 30 speeches tonight. It started a t 8 and we left around 11. Needless to say, tomorrow night is going to be a very very very long time again.

Luckily, my 10:05 class was cancelled tomorrow, so I don't have class until 12. I am going to stay up a bit longer and get some work done and then go to sleep and enjoy the chance to sleep in longer than usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment